Android Mobile Software Engineer (80-100%)
This job offer is expired
With over 100’000 daily users worldwide, our sophisticated mobile applications provide advanced access to our high class medical hearing aids. To support our ongoing projects, we are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art mobile applications that delight our customers.
- Develop scalable, reliable, and secure mobile applications
- Assure high quality development implementing best practices using continuous testing and monitoring
- Create and maintain reusable software components across multiple applications
- Continuous improvements to our software components with the benefit of code and design reviews
- Daily work in an interdisciplinary agile team
- BSc or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field with practical development experience
- 4+ years of professional working experience with Java
- Good knowledge and experience in Kotlin
- Familiarity with iOS development is a plus
- Good knowledge of version control techniques using git and agile methodologies
- Solution orientated positive thinker, team player with a communicative and open-minded personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
Our offerWe can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.