Android Developer, Software Engineer (M/W)
This job offer is expired
As a full-stack team with a very strong expertise in mobile, web, and back end development we are currently looking for a
Senior Android Developer, Software Engineer
to work with us at our headquarter office in Munich, Germany.
Skills & Requirements
The candidate we are looking for has:
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 4+ years in software development experience
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 4+ years building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- 4+ years mobile application development experience (Android, J2ME or Blackberry)
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Java language and related frameworks
- Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Caching mechanisms
Characteristics that will really intrigue us:
- strong passion for the product!
- strong background and knowledge of Java
- strong experience developing user interfaces for applications on Android using Android SDK
- prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
- experience with test driven development
- to be part of a highly skilled, international team that is awesome and fun to work with
- freedom to innovate and take technical decisions
- an actively leading role in developing our international product and steadily push it to the next level
- free fruits and drinks
If you are interested in being part of our exciting success story and you are up for the challenge please send us a copy of your resume, relevant credentials and earliest possible start date.