Senior Frontend Software Developer
This job offer is expired
We're looking for "cream of the crop," heavy-hitting, Senior Frontend Software Developers who are passionate about making a significant impact on a smaller team. The requirement to wear multiple hats and step up as a leader is inevitable. This is THE opporutnity to join a SOLID, Series D(rapidly approaching IPO) startup in the heart of Austin, TX. This opportunity comes with FULL BENEFITS including a hefty PTO package.
Are you up for the CHALLENGE to work on INTERESTING projects?
Do you have AWESOME communication skills?
Do you CRAVE an opportunity to EARN a leadership role?
Are you PASSIONATE about the future of Software Development?
Are you AUTHORIZED to work in the US without a need for sponsorship?
IF SO - please apply and I look forward to setting aside some time to take a deeper dive into the role, and discussing your next career move expectations.
- Authorized to work in the US
- 5+ years experience in front-end development experience: React OR Angular Versions 2 - 7
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with Functional Programming development
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written) and team skills in small agile development group
- Experience with GIT source control management
- Understand Test driven development
Thorough understanding of React.js, OR Angular Versions 2 - 7, and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js, OR Angular Versions 2 - 7, workflows (such as Flux or Redux etc.)
Experience with relational databases. MySQL and Postgresql experience a plus.
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js or Ramda)
Experience with Jest and Enzyme unit testing
Knowledge of universal (runs on client or server) React is a plus
Understanding of RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization and authentication mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with Django is a plus