Application Developer (Angular/TypeScript & Node)
This job offer is expired
Pyramid Systems is looking for a talented developer to join our project in Arlington, VA. This person will support modern web applications, content management systems, and APIs on a Cloud platform, while understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features. We are looking for an individual who can write high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
**U.S. Citizenship Required
- 2 – 5+ years of experience as an application developer designing and coding functional programs and applications.
- BS/BA in computer science or relevant field.
- Experience in designing and building applications.
- Ability to program in Angular and Node.js.
- Knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tool.
- Understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skill.
- Experience with Cloud Content Management APIs is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Foundry or other platform automation tools is a plus.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
Pyramid is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.