Senior Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
Front-End Developer – Overview
Working alongside our Java and Full Stack Developers, you will become core members of our team and support the day-to-day implementation of project deliveries. You are responsible for the production, modification, and maintenance of compelling Front End, experience driven environments. You will collaborate with a diverse group of project managers, designers, engineers, and infrastructure teams to build and deliver end-to-end solutions.
As Front-end Developer, you’ll work across the entire delivery lifecycle, on projects that help clients operate successfully in the digital world acting as a leader to the rest of the team and inspiring more junior FE Developers.
You’ll build web solutions and apps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do, working collaboratively in a team with other front-developers, API developers, creatives and UX experts, integration teams and the client themselves to get the work done.
- Strong understanding of software engineering/programming concepts;
- Building front-end with modern technologies (e.g. React, Angular etc.)
- Solid project work using core HTML, CSS, Front End Web Developer
- Develop high quality software with the team that meets the definition of done;
- Peer review or pair program as part of the team;
- Be fully immersed in the Scrum process and your team. Fully participate in story refinement, sprint planning, Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives;
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS
- Continuous attention to lean principles such as limiting WIP, and reducing cycle time and waste;
- Produce user and technical documentation (wiki-based);
- Provide technical support and resolve production issues;
- Be continually developing yourself and your career.
Front End Developer Skills
- Interpret business requirements as working software through collaboration with business analysts, designers, architects and other business stakeholders
- Help deliver features end-to-end
- Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our code quality levels
- Demonstrate delivered functionality to client teams
- Resolution of defects during test execution phases and in production environments
- Passionate about code programming;
- A proactive approach to problem-solving;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communications skills - written and verbal;
- Ability to engage and interact with non-technical staff;
- Consultative and highly communicative with peers;
- A good team-playing mentality;
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.