Senior Web Application Developer (m/f/d) Angular / TypeScript
As a Senior Web Application Developer (m/f/d) Angular / TypeScript you are already shaping what the future holds!
Our CGM LIFE Medical Cloud provides users with an individual electronic health record (EHR), encrypted end-to-end, to put their user in full control of their data at all times. With over 1.6 million accounts and double-digit growth, CGM LIFE is the platform of choice to connect patients with practices, hospitals, and insurance providers.
- Deliver great web applications with Angular / AngularJS on the basis of the CGM LIFE EHR with web applications that are no simple visualization tools, but unique end-to-end secure designs that contain significant business logic and complex workflows
- Enhance the features offered for various customers, make them enjoyable to use, keep them secure, and make sure the code quality is on track
- Design and implement the interface between our backend EHR platform and dedicated web and mobile clients
- Set up and enhance the testing infrastructure from unit-tests to end-to-end integration tests
- University degree (preferably Master's degree) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, or comparable
- Minimum of 4 years experience in designing and implementing SPAs, with proven track record of SPAs in production
- Basic knowledge of web security (OWASP) is an advantage
- Fluent English (B2) and basic German skills (A2)
- Move healthcare into the digital age: help patients manage their health efficiently, for medical care with greater transparency, quality, and efficiency
- Room to grow: Less than 3% of the population currently has a personal electronic health record - let's aim for 100% over the next years!
- Be part of the market leader in healthcare IT with a unique range of products, excellent market access, and deep domain expertise
- Be part of an agile team set at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin with excellent public access
- Various education and vocational training programs support you in developing your future career
- Our extensive health management supports you in maintaining your well-being
Have you already created fancy code? Feel free to share your GitHub space with us!We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application with your salary expectations via the application form.
Be part of it now!
T +49 (0) 261 8000-1115
- Leading international e-Health company
- Over 580 million € annual sales in 2017
- Approx 4.600 employees worldwide
- Unique customer base with over 1 million users worldwide
- Locations in 19 and products in 55 countries
- Over 30 years succesful experience