Front End Developer (Mid-Senior) - Medtech, help us revolutionise healthcare!
This job offer is expired
At Zava we believe in giving people the power and confidence to treat the conditions society judges most. Every day we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare - phone calls, paper prescriptions, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
We’ve built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, pharmacies and test laboratories - providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care to over 1.5 million patients in 6 countries and counting.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Engineer with a passion to launch tests quickly and build beautiful web applications with solid technical foundations based on the results. We’re an agile, highly collaborative and passionate team with complementing skills sets, and you should be open to coaching others and expanding your skills.
Some of your responsibilities will be to :
- Develop new features and applications based on your team’s roadmap (which you contribute to building)
- Enhance and extend existing UIs
- Code to high quality standards and ensure your work is tested (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Help to design and run multi-variant tests to try to new features
- Implement mobile-first components
- Collaborate with other engineers and UX designers to improve usability
- Learn and stay up-to-date on technologies
- Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback.
- Expert level HTML and CSS
- Modern frontend framework (Vue.js, React etc.)
- JS unit testing tools & frameworks (Karma, Jasmine, ngMock, Chai)
- RESTful API consumption
- build and packaging tools (npm script, webpack, gulp, grunt)
- basic skills in PHP or Node.js or another backend language
- HTTP, CDNs, page rendering performance
- Code versioning tools, such as git
- Angular 1.X
- RESTful API development
- Continuous Integration
- Working in a fast paced startup
- Docker & Linux containers