This job offer is expired
Your Role at TokBox:
- Playing a key role in designing and building the new OpenTok platform.
- Designing, architecting and implementing, rich Server/Client APIs.
- Implementing the next generation browser-based video communications SDK.
- Working alongside other Engineers to define, drive and complete the technology strategy.
- Evangelizing the platform and use a feedback-driven methodology to drive enhancements.
- Working in rapid 1-2 week development cycles.
- Collaborating closely with our teams located around the world (San Francisco, London, Barcelona).
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- Strong design and implementation work with APIs, SDKs and libraries.
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks (eg. Browserify, Lodash, React, Angular).
- Background in writing integration and automated tests to create well tested code.
- Ability to understand and design whole systems from front-end to back-end.
Nice if you had, but Certainly not Necessary:
- Proficiency in server-side technologies (eg. Node.js, Python, Ruby).
- Experience with test-driven development practices.
- Experience with streaming video technologies (eg. WebRTC, Wowza, Flash Media Server).
- Experience with real-time application development (eg. using WebSockets).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.