Software Engineer - UI
Elseviers ClinicalKey provides doctors, nurses, and pharmacists around the world with the information they need to give their patients the best quality of care. Our UI engineering team is essential to shaping our products experience and delivering our trusted content to clinicians where and when they need it.
Reporting to the Manager of Software Engineering, we now require a talented Software Engineer to work in mixed (technical, design, testing, business etc.) development squads/teams of 3-5 people to push our current products technologically forward and to participate in the development of exciting new solutions that will drive the future of patient care.
The successful candidate will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in a collaborative environment, helping the team understand problems and deliver appropriate solutions based on their experience and technical expertise.
Preferred experience and technology requirements:
- Recent career history operating as a Software Engineer working on sophisticated web applications, with at least 2-4 years of experience
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Strong, semantic HTML/CSS markup skills
- Understanding of best practices in web security, usability, and accessibility
- Ability to be self-motivated and multi-task when necessary
- Desire to continually learn new things and share knowledge with the team.
Nice to haves:
- A background in healthcare technology and systems integration is a plus