Front-End Web Developer
SoftPro is the nation's leading provider of real estate closing and title insurance software. A division of Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF), SoftPros technology solutions are used in thousands of law firms and title companies throughout the country and are an essential part of residential and commercial Real Estate transactions. SoftPro is located in North Raleigh and is a great alternative to driving in RTP traffic each day!
SoftPro has received national recognition for our excellent customer service and products and we were recently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Triangle Business Journal for the 7th year in a row!
What are we looking for?
SoftPro is seeking a Front-End Web Developer for our SaaS Team in our Raleigh, NC office. The R&D SaaS Team is developing our next generation web product within the SoftPro closing and title insurance software product family.
What will I do as a Front-End Web Developer?
- Work with UX designers to bring UI designs from concept to implementation through rapid prototyping and evaluation of design ideas
- Work with the development teams to gather information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption
- Participate in joint application development meetings.
- Participate in peer reviews, production control meetings, and system design meetings
- Working collaboratively and cohesively with all team members
- Quickly learning new domains
What do I need to be successful as a Front-End Web Developer?
- Experience with frontend user interface development, including translating requirements into code and implementing mockups
- Ability to create robust web applications from visual concepts, wireframes, and interactive design sessions
- Experience with HTML and CSS, including crossbrowser compatibility
- Experience with responsive Web design, Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors, such as Sass or LESS, and frameworks or libraries desired
- Experience in working with RESTful Web services
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. TFS, GIT
- Experience designing responsive and mobile-friendly web experiences
- Work experience with large, reference- and transaction-oriented websites and responsive design methodologies / systems
- Excellent organization & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience with TFS or other story tracking systems desired
- Experience working within an Agile development environment highly desired
Bachelors degree or > five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Join us and live our Core Values
Deliver AMAZING Customer Service, Be an AWESOME Teammate, Adopt a Sense of Urgency, Innovate to be Efficient, Produce Quality Work, Take Initiative, Go the Extra Mile