Full Stack Developer
This role entails a senior contributor working with a team of developers, testers, and system analysts in developing and supporting a portfolio of digital assets which allow our client to better serve our customers and clients.
A successful candidate should have:
- Ability to work in a full-stack role where the candidate will be working on a multitude of features including UI development, REST API development, Oracle/SQL development, and Big Data development including Kafka and Apache.
- Solid understanding of TypeScript including modules, classes, and project configuration.
- Hands-on experience building customer-facing Single Page Applications using Angular and TypeScript.
- Desire to work on a team of high performers who hold each other accountable to perform their very best.
- Desire to work in a highly disciplined agile team, focused on continuous improvement with a passion for software engineering.
- Demonstrate a ‘dev-ops as culture’ mindset.
- Demonstrate a ‘testing-first’ mindset.
- Responsible for all facets of SDLC including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and support of customer-facing Single Page Application.
- Working with a team of highly motivated software and QA engineers to implement best-in-class software solutions.
- Deliver required project functionality within allotted timelines per sprint.
- Participates in daily scrum meetings and actively engages in design and planning sessions.
- Work with QA Engineering team to help shape and evolve testing best practices and ensure testing methodologies are utilized in all stages of development.
- Experience with testing frameworks including Jasmine and Mocha.
- Working knowledge of NodeJS including the event loop, asynchronous programming, arrow functions, and callbacks.
- Expertise with GitLab and Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Working knowledge of container technology, including Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and strong SQL skills.
- Experience or strong interest in Apache Big Data Stack including Spark, Kafka, Avro and Hadoop.
- Working knowledge of the Agile framework.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.