Techona´s FE developer
This job offer is expired
Are you an experienced FE Developer looking for a new challenge? Are you open-minded and excited game lover? If yes, you´re the right match we´re looking for :-)
We can offer you new technologies, entertainment and endless development in one package! Our doors are open to IT enthusiasts from all over the world!
FE Developer in our Platform team is responsible for the design/development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites and Mobile Sites for our different frontend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
What will be your daily tasks?
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
- Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities.
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinates with Product Owners to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
The essentials of this role are:
- 4+ years CSS/CSS3, Sprites and CSS Animations.
- 4+ years HTML/HTML5.
- 4+ years jQuery.
- 2+ years Angular.
- 2+ years PixiJS.
- 1+ years ReactJS.
- 4+ years Cross-Browsers Development.
- 4+ years Responsive Web Development.
- 2+ years of object oriented design and development.
- 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
- 1+ year working with Microsoft Visual C++ / C# ( Optional ).
- 1+ year working with SQL Server ( Optional ).
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Full-time employment in Prague, flexible working hours
- VISA SPONSORSHIP
- Relocation support
- Nice working environment — new offices at the office park Brumlovka — Prague 4, with table football, PlayStation and fully stocked kitchen — snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc.
- Bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, 12 sick days, MultisportCard, Pension Savings, UNLIMITED paid vacation, private pension savings contribution, English and Czech classes
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses..)
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us and let's talk :-)