Frontend Engineer (Angular/React)
Our team of coding heroes is recruiting a new developer to hang out with and to support Tadaweb in its exciting growth. So if you are a talented Frontend Developer working with Angular or React, who always keeps up to date with the latest web trends and developments, then this is for you!
- You completed your MSc in Computer Science/Engineering and have a first successful professional experience as a Frontend Developer (or as a rockstar, if you rather play guitar but also like to code).
- You are passionate about Software development and keen to get involved in all stages of the development life cycle, from idea generation to deployment.
- As a Frontend Engineer, you have a good experience in web development using JS Programming (ES6, Typescript, RxJS). As such, you are proficient with Angular 7+ and Angular-CLI or with React and Redux.
- You are comfortable working on a platform that integrates cool technologies like Node.js, WebSocket, Docker, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis and Golang.
- As you will (most probably) be attacked by nerf guns and be surrounded by geeky stuff, you also have a good team spirit.
- You can communicate easily and fluently in English (French can be a help too).
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience with Node.js and task runners like Webpack,TSC, Bazel or Rollup.js
- Experience with Material Design
- Experience with Functional Programming
- Experience with agile development
- Passionate about building user interfaces and creating a great user experience
- Enjoy a good beer :-)
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.