Medior/ Senior Angular Front-end Engineer
Neocles builds Epicuro, a heavily used software project that provides a platform to retailers and sales representatives to place orders with brands like Puma, Ecco, Bestseller and Brooks Running. Epicuro runs on the .NET framework in Azure. The data is surfaced using an Angular 7 front-end, both for web and mobile (NativeScript). You’ll be working closely together within a cross-functional Scrum team consisting of UX, front-end, back-end, mobile and QA engineers to develop a user-friendly and versatile application.
What you’ll do
- Continuously develop new features and improve stability of the front-end in Angular 7 that serves both the Web app and the native mobile app (in Nativescript).
- Understand and don’t fear ownership of a robust and popular application
- Take responsibility in coaching and growing other team members
- Strive to build things the right way and pursue clean code
- You enjoy learning new tools and techniques. Depending on your skills and aspirations, we have a lot of space to grow.
- You use your growth and learning mindset to source for new ideas and continuously come up with new ways to improve our platform, processes and tools
- Unit testing
- Defining and integrating with REST APIs
- Knowledge of Nativescript and/or Mobile development is a big advantage
- Knowledge of C#, .Net and Azure is an advantage
- Knowledge of UX design and best-practices is an advantage
What we offer
We work from a brand new, state of the art office right in the centre of Amsterdam (Kalverstraat). We share the office block exclusively with Fashion Tech companies and we are part of the largest Fashion Tech consortium in the world. On top of that, we have a lot of social events, an annual work camp and healthy breakfasts and lunches are awaiting you daily.
- Budget for continuous learning and personal development
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- International environment with global clients
- Freedom to make a difference
Not sure yet?
Want to get to know us first in a more informal way, before applying? Let’s schedule a video call or just drop by our office for a coffee to experience the product and our great team. We are always excited to talk about our work and culture!Apply now