This job offer is expired
Do something that matters
At CaredFor, our employees have the opportunity to use some awesome technologies and frameworks to build a product that will help change and save lives. We also care for our employees just as much as our clients and their patients. We strive to strike a great work/life balance and offer competitive salaries.
Save lives. Work with great tech. And get paid well doing it. What's not to like?
Did we just become best friends?
Since we started in 2016, we have built a suite of products that are helping thousands of people. We’re ready to take the next step and ramp up to help millions. That’s where you come in.
Do you enjoy solving problems, contributing your ideas, hearing stories of how your latest deployment changed someone’s life, and having some fun along the way?
Did we just become best friends? Yep.
What you’ll be doing
- Writing clean, scalable, efficient and maintainable code
- Ensuring security across the application, meeting HIPAA and HITRUST specifications
- Accurately estimating tasks, bug fixes, and new features
- Creating and enforcing standards and guidelines for the engineering team to follow
Being in the early stages of our company, we are a small team, and we all wear multiple hats. While not your primary responsibilities, you may also be asked to:
- Assist with server-side API development
- Support and maintenance for bugs, both server-side and client-side
We continuously evaluate our tech stack, and strive to use the best technologies that will give our product the superior quality that we desire. Currently, our stack includes:
- Ionic Framework
Salary and benefits
You get to write code that makes a difference, use some awesome frameworks, AND get paid a competitive salary with some great benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Periodic fun outings
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- The opportunity to change lives
So, are you a fit?
If so, you will:
- Enjoy a challenge, and providing solutions to problems
- Have experience in Ionic Framework development (or relevant equivalent)
- Have experience working with graphic designers, and creating CSS interfaces from a design comp
- Demonstrate the ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly and accurately estimate scopes of work
- Be able to effectively communicate with other team members, clients, and investors
- Care about modern best practices, including code reviews and iterative development
- Value mentorship, learning, and sharing knowledge
- Be honest (no covering up)
It’d also be great if you:
- Have experience in native mobile app development
- Have experience in server-side development
- Have leadership experience
How to apply
To apply, please include the following information:
- Your resume
- Any code samples that you think are relevant
- Your salary requirements
- A little info about you… We hire people, not robots.