This job offer is expired
Multiple technologies, a growing business and some rather fabulous team mates (if we do say so ourselves). So, what else can you expect from the role?
As we've already mentioned, as our primary front-end developer, the lions share of your time will be spent on our super onboarding product Eli, using AngularJS, HTML & CSS, with a particular focus on re-writing the code, moving from AngularJS to Angular and writing unit tests to keep Eli ahead of the game. And, from time to time, you'll also get involved on some of the awesome websites we develop each year.
- Good experience working with AngularJS
- Knowledge of differences in AngularJS and Angular
- Good knowledge of browser differences, limitations and quirks
- Good knowledge of differences in and support of versions of ECMAScript
- Knowledge of WAI accessibility guidelines
- Knowledge of UX and UI best practices
- Experience with writing code for working with third party APIs
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Bonus points for...
- Experience in having built responsive websites from Photoshop designs
- Experience in Windows Server management
- Experience in IIS configuration
- Experience in working with and using
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in TDD and writing unit test
- And in the future...
- Learning ASP.NET, MVC and Microsoft Web API
- Building sites in Umbraco
- Enter your goals here.....