Full-Stack Web Developer - Mobile Messaging (m/f/d), node.js
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”Steve Jobs
Do you want to make a real difference?
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day?
- You want to work with sharp, driven people like yourself in an environment which gives you the freedom to grow and the ability to shine?
- You’d like to be part of a company which has “going the extra mile - even with a smile” in its DNA?
...by doing what you love in a supporting environment?
- Developing highly scalable and sustainable web applications & services
- Shaping user experience & driving development of the product
- Programming reactive micro-services using Node.js, Angular & co.
- Exploring new technologies which fit the challenges ahead
- Optimising distributed services based on a modern cloud infrastructure
...for a company with kick-ass products & technology?
- revolutionising how companies are communicating with their users by enabling truly personal interactions for billions of contacts
- sending only relevant messages to the right people at the right time with our mobile messaging products products instead of the bulk marketing you get from brands around the world today
- utilizing AI-driven automation solutions which are based on big data insights and made available via an easy-to-use marketing platform
...living & working in one of the nicest places there is?
- Vienna - regularly at the top of the most liveable cities in the world with its great culture & entertainment offerings right next to Austria’s beautiful nature
- Joining people from over a dozen nations in a nice office in the city centre
- Enjoying a pragmatic approach in small, independent & cross-functional product development teams
Then take on responsibility in one of our teams, if...
- You have several years of experience in full-stack web development and consider yourself an expert in modern web technologies
- You’re used to applying agile techniques (TDD, CI/CD, ...) to facilitate incremental product development
- You consider your tasks complete when your solutions are operational, documented, tested and can be automatically rolled out
- You’ve got a strong bias towards simple solutions and getting things done
- You understand the importance of working together and put the team before yourself
We offer you...
- A reliable team with clear objectives and experienced leads with strong technical background
- A place where you can continuously improve yourself by working with talented and easy-going colleagues
- Recognition for your commitment and precise work
- Additional benefits such as sports-, team- and company events as well as various healthcare activities, etc.
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 45,000 depending on your professional qualification and experience.
If you feel we’re tuned to the same wavelength then please apply via our career page!Apply now