Fullstack Engineer [Product & Marketing]
This job offer is expired
3D Hubs is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Our digital platform automates production processes for Engineers in various industries; Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Electronics & more. We need a Fullstack Engineer to create research-based content for the Product & Marketing Team. Take a look at 3DHubs.com. What would you change?As the Fullstack Developer the main component of your role will be building reusable FrontEnd components, for our own website and for the numerous other portals and outlets into which we've integrated out content: Online tools for 3D printing, Engineering Product reviews and blogs, Podcasts, and much more. You'll also be working at the very edge of what we do by helping us to test new ideas that could eventually become what we offer to Engineering Teams in household brand names like Apple & Amazon. If you've clicked on this job post because you're curious about 3D Printing, you'll learn a lot about that too, but we do much much more...We have several Software Engineering Teams @ 3DHubs but this position sits within our Marketing Team. Working alongside Product Managers you'll be helping to turn the research-based User Stories of "what should work", into tangible examples of "what could work" as we expand into new geographical and professional areas. It's no secret that 3DHubs has successfully negotiated $18m in funding earlier this year, and we're busy spending it! To continue our success we're going to expand our digital footprint toward providing new Manufacturing technologies and bringing Digital Innovation to the Industrial World [because they haven't had a revolution lately!].
What it takes:
- A relevant degree is not essential, but a Marketing-focused portfolio is
- 3 years of experience in Fullstack/Frontend Development [JS / CSS / HTML, TypeScript, Angular, Three.js]
- Goal-orientation: A focus on fast-delivery of functional code, not on working on all night to make it perfect
- A 'Tinkerer' who enjoys linking systems together without necessarily reading the manuals first
- Someone who enjoys diversity of work from one project to the next, and working with people
What you’ll do:
- Own the web portal projects that you'll work on
- Help us integrate a CMS for blogs and other marketing content
- Collect data about user interactions and work with the Product Team to explore new ideas
- Work on projects ranging in duration from 2 weeks to 3 months
- Split the work into sprints to run parallel to other teams
- Working spaces for 70 people [+1 dog] with all the Macs and Monitors you would expect
- We run a Virtual working environment on AWS servers very far away. No dusty humming Data Centre!
- Peaceful well-lit office space with chillout areas, board games, and plantlife for air quality
- Free nutritious snacks all day and wholesome meals at lunchtime. Sometimes dinner too!
Why people like working @ 3D Hubs
- Working with and learning from the founders of a mature startup in growth mode
- Everyone's an innovator and new creative ideas are embraced every day
- Unlimited 3D printing, design and make your own prints!
- Dynamic, international team of 70+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam with free lunches and Friday drinks
Nothing is ever perfect