Angular Developer (Will Sponsor TS/SCI Clearances)
This job offer is expired
Do you want to work in a dynamic team with excellent software, network, mobile, and technical exploitation experts? Do you want to want to use your creativity and technical expertise to build products and technical capability that directly affect mission outcome? If so, then Ridgeline may be the place for you!
At Ridgeline International, we focus on challenging problems. We deliver innovative technical solutions to overcome obstacles experienced at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels. We iterate quickly and deliver boutique, agile, and tailored solutions to address the exact needs of our customers.
Our software developers are a critical part of the team. They develop cutting edge full-stack web and Android applications built using the latest development tools and techniques.
We are actively seeking an Angular developer who possesses a passion for pushing front-end technologies to the limits to create attractive and functional user experiences. This developer will work in a team of talented network and security engineers and back-end developers to design and build the next generation of our web-based applications.
Successful candidates will have a strong academic foundation and professional experience that demonstrates initiative, responsibility, and impact commensurate with their years of experience. Above all else, successful candidates must bring intellectual curiosity and willingness to work as a team
What you will do:
- Translate mission requirements into production quality code
- Optimize applications for performance, visual appeal, usability, and security
- Collaborate with back-end developers and software architects to improve quality
- Write functional engineering documents and user documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to qualify:
- Minimum SECRET security clearance required. We will sponsor and leverage TS/SCI clearances
- Proven work experience as a web front-end developer with experience in Angular or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- In-depth understanding of DevOps with Git, Jenkins and Docker is preferred
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field is preferred
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- 20% 401K contribution regardless of employee match
- Up to 52 paid days off each year
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, life
- Free daily snacks & drinks
- We have a new office located 1 block from the silver line metro
- Free gym membership at Sport & Health 1 block from the office
- Get the technology you want to do your job
- Flexible work schedules