Front-End Developer (Angular)
Experian is looking for a seasoned software engineer with strong web development fundamentals. If you believe that lines of code are spent rather than acquired, then this is the role for you. You’ll have a unique opportunity to blaze your own trail and help establish the cultural foundations of a new engineering team and product.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian offers identity and fraud services for clients in more than 44 countries. Every year, we check that 400 million people are who they say they are, and help organizations effectively fight fraud while providing a hassle-free customer experience. The fraud landscape is constantly changing and a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t do enough to stop today’s sophisticated fraudsters. We use a unique combination of data, analytics and technology to create right-sized fraud solutions that allow our clients to make confident decisions for every transaction. Our ultimate goal is to make the industry’s fraud and identity solutions work better for everyone around the world.
About this role
The Global Identity and Fraud team is developing a new case management system to unlock the full value of our CrossCore platform. CrossCore synergistically combines numerous data sources to create an industry-leading identity and fraud prevention platform. We need you to help design and build the foundation for what will ultimately become a large-scale application with numerous features and contributors.
We are looking for seasoned front-end developers with strong Angular experience as well as front-end test automation. You will be working closely with our UX/UI and product teams as well as the back-end development teams. The ideal candidate thrives in a cross-functional team setting and is comfortable in either a leadership or contributor role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with Product and Design Teams to ensure the best possible UI/UX design.
- Take the proposed designs, provide feedback and your expertise so that we can refine the designs.
- Develop, Test and Implement the final UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with the CrossCore back-end teams on the UI integration via APIs.
- Build highly interactive UIs that look and feel great.
- Visualize interesting datasets and powerful models with modern front-end technologies.
What your background looks like
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ practices and commonly used modules.
- Experience writing automated front-end tests.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Familiarity with server-side frameworks.
- Familiarity with implementing web accessibility requirements is a plus.
- A beautiful office with views of North Scottsdale and the surrounding mountains
- A high talent strategic hub with the opportunity to learn from great minds
- All full-time positions are bonus eligible
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- Catered lunches every Monday
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- A break room restocked weekly with cold brew coffee on tap, espresso machine, snacks and assorted beverages
- Pool, ping pong and foosball tables available whenever you need a break
- An energetic “start-up” vibe paired with a diverse and unique culture
EOE including Disability/Veterans