Full-Stack Engineer (Angular/React, Node.js) REMOTE
SemanticBits is looking for a full-stack engineer to help us build modern digital health services. The project involves implementing highly interactive and modern web interfaces with Angular/React that will be used by healthcare providers across the country. The system is backed by Node business services implemented in a microservices paradigm. Some of these services will be exposed for public consumption and some are used for enterprise integration. The system will support upwards of tens of thousands of concurrent users. The project will be implemented using an Agile, Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospectives and daily stand-ups. The team uses human-centered design to implement highly modern, usable interfaces.
This is a remote position and can be fulfilled from any location within the US and its territories. SemanticBits will provide a laptop.
To view more or apply for this position, please visit semanticbits.workable.com
Skills & Requirements
- Experience developing front-end web user interfaces with Angular is required, React is also acceptable - working with a flux architecture is a plus
- Experience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.js and Express
- Experience with AWS highly preferred
- Experience with build tools like webpack, npm, and gulp/grunt
- Experience with Test-Driven Development using automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Sinon, and Protractor
- Experience ensuring your code builds and deploys properly through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes built in Jenkins
- Expertise working as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team developing and delivering digital services
- Ability to work with and coordinate with other developers using digital tools such as Slack and HipChat
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of modern design pattern and building enterprise-grade production applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English