(Contract) Angular Developer
Keysight launched a Software Design Center in Atlanta to create a new generation of software for electronic product design and test. The new center is located in Atlanta’s growing Midtown district and features an open environment to foster collaboration and support an agile software development approach.
You can join our mission to rapidly develop data analytics solutions by providing technical leadership in selecting and adopting database technologies to specific application needs; and to develop a common repository abstraction layer.
Keysight is seeking an experienced front-end developer with strong knowledge of Angular 2+ to implement an angular library of custom UI controls. The candidate would be expected to participate in an Agile team environment for design discussions, code reviews and Test-Driven Development.
Length: 4 - 6 months, potential transition from contract to permanent upon expiration of term
Essential skills required of this position are:
· Five years or more of experience in web front end development.
· Expert knowledge in Angular 2+ development with experience developing applications and libraries
· Expert knowledge in front-end styling using modern tools (Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, Sass, SCSS)
· Well-versed in modern techniques in web development and CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI)
· Passionate about intuitive use model and UI developmentApply now