(Senior) Angular Frontend Engineer - Restaurant (f/m/d)
This job offer is expired
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favorite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Extend the B2B platform to empower our partners to perform business critical operations in real time.
- Your code will help restaurant owners to manage their food delivery operations on a daily basis.
- Implement new features and improve user experience of existing solutions.
- Be data-driven, analyze impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions.
Your heroic, obligatory skills:
- You have 5+ years overall professional web application development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript.
- Proficient in Angular v4+.
- Experience with different testing approaches.
- Fluent in English.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!