← Back to all jobs
Angular Developer (Remote)
This job offer is expired
- Experience with Angular on large scale projects
- Angular 2+ necessary, 1.x experience a good plus.
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Experience with Webpack
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
Nice to have:
- Experience migrating from Angular 1 -> 2+
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, games, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography equipment, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, headphones, etc. #NeverStopExploring
More remote angular jobs
Frontend TypeScript Angular Entwickler (m/w/d) CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA
Angular / Full Stack Developer Rocket Communications, Inc.