Front-end Angular Developer
This job offer is expired
Who are we and what’s our mission?
Clear Review is a growing tech scale up who’s motivating force is to rid companies of dreaded annual appraisals and make performance and development discussions at work human and meaningful.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex ratings scales, uncertainty, anxiety - we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Employees and managers simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our award winning SaaS platform - Clear Review - is the simplest performance management system on the market. It’s a tool that facilitates quality conversations and feedback rather than bureaucratic form filling exercises.
We’re genuinely excited about the mission we’re on. We’re scaling quickly and have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
About the role:
As Clear Review’s user base continues to grow, we are now looking for an exceptional Front-end Angular Developer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate for this role will have a wealth of experience producing good quality responsive web applications.
The UI/UX challenge for our product — which is in the workforce productivity and employee performance space — rests in blending the interactivity of modern day UI/UX with the professionalism that our users expect in the product.
You will be expected to be forward-thinking in constantly pushing the user experience forward, and maintaining its intuitiveness. Be up to date with the latest front-end trends and methods used for development.
What you’ll get to do:
- Take ownership of UI software architecture and code
- Working in partnership with the engineering full stack developers, UI/UX designer and the product team to assist the on-going development of our web application
- Lead and discuss tackling front-end related topics within the team
- Attend sprint planning, daily stand up and retrospective meetings
- Plan and estimate feature development with our in-house engineering team
We are looking for a developer that is:
- Experienced with test driven development
- Keen on learning new and existing technology as our technology stack evolves over time
- A problem solver that can handle technical issues that occur and provide well thought out solutions
- Up to date with the latest front-end libraries, frameworks and practices
- Able to clearly discuss, collaborate and iterate on front-end improvements
- Used to working in an Agile development team using Scrum
- An avid user of Github
- Able to review other developers front-end code and give clear comments
- An excellent communicator
Expertise that’s nice to have / willing to learn:
- Understanding of reactive architecture and the importance of immutable data
- NPM and NodeJS
- Strong interest in Angular and expertise in the intricacies of the framework, from testing to animation
The Engineering team are based around the Bristol area, and work remotely 4 days a week, with 1 day onsite at our Desklodge co-working space in Bristol. The rest of the company (including the product team) are based in our London Farringdon HQ. You'll have the option to use Desklodge as a working space as much as you'd like. There will be a requirement to have occasional trips to our London office.