working student frontend development male, female, diverse
This job offer is expired
Are you looking for career opportunities in Berlin, Germany?
Then you might be our next working student in frontend development in Berlin.
Akelius Technology Department supports and drives the digital transformation of the Akelius residential real-estate business in seven countries worldwide.
Our Technology Department has two hundred staff with forty nationalities.
Join us and be a part of our journey.
- developing web applications and mobile applications
- design features and applications
- collaborate with your team members and stakeholders in an agile environment
who you are
- student of informatics, IT or similar; ideally in a Master's program
- first experience in frontend development with Angular 2+
- Ionic, SCSS, Jest, Karma are beneficial
- continuous deployment experience with Jenkins or Travis is a plus
- open to learn new technologies
- fluent English, speaking German or Swedish is a plus
what we offer you
At Akelius you get work-life balance,
an inspiring workplace,
flexible working hours and big responsibility within a flat organization.
In a helpful and open environment,
we develop together as specialists and managers.
That is why we shape our staff with first class education at Akelius Business School.
how to apply
Please send your application to [email protected]
including you latest CV.
You find further information on akelius.com/en/career.
Akelius acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties.
The company owns fifty thousand apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany, France,
England, Canada and the US.
Akelius concept is Better Living.
This means that Akelius upgrades residential units to a quality level with newly constructed apartments.
We build our own applications and create our own technology.
Akelius also helps people in need around the world by Akelius Foundation’s charity work.