Frontend Software Engineer (Product Innovation)
As a member of the Avaloq Alpha Team, you will be part of a talented and highly motivated group of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Products Designers and Product Managers that are responsible for innovating Avaloq’s product offering.
We design, build and test our potential products directly with our clients and the users. We strongly believe in the process of design thinking and the “user-first” principle. We are a strategic part of the company's product roadmap and help be more disciplined with our resources.
During your journey with us you will gain in-depth knowledge of the world of banking, wealth management, and much more. You will gain a deep understanding of the design and implementation of large-scale applications and the chance to have your own say in shaping the future of banking.
- Developing state of the art User Interfaces with Angular 7
- Innovating and shaping solutions from a technical and product perspective
- Working closely together with Product Managers and Designers
- Working on a high variety of cross-company, technical and business related topics
- Performing code reviews of changes to the modules you are responsible for
- Discussing and brainstorming new architectures and product ideas
What you need
- University degree in Computer Science preferred
- Profound experience in building and running large, complex and scalable web applications
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new skills, think outside the box, challenge the status quo as well as attention for detail and a healthy judgement for prioritization is crucial
You will get extra points for the following
- We’re not looking for a minimum number of years in the industry; we just want to find passionate developers who will bring innovation, enthusiasm, and their own unique perspective to our team
- An opinion on UI/UX matters and how things should look and feel (challenge us!)
- Experience in using Java (Spring Boot), Apache Kafka, OpenShift (Kubernetes), MongoDB is a plus
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
We enable strong career paths in functional, architectural and management roles and offer training courses for the technologies used in the company. As everyone needs a break from time to time, we have free lunch and coffee as well as flexible working hours. On top of that, you will experience our great team spirit and given the chance to participate in monthly social events.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Michelle Hiestand, Talent Acquisition Partner
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.