Full-stack software engineer
This job offer is expired
We are seeking highly-motivated, proactive candidates who thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and want to invent the future. We are looking for an engineer with experience in both front-end interfaces and back-end systems.
The ideal candidate has a solid experience in designing and implementing modern, interactive web application based on a microservices architecture using the Micronaut and AngularJS frameworks. Experience with highly scalable, distributed cloud systems is a plus.
- Solid development experience in developing modern front-end systems with AngularJS.
- Experience designing and implementing Java-based microservices applications.
- Fluent with REST API design and implementation.
- Proficiency with Docker and related toolset.
- Ability to write high-quality, efficient and testable code.
- Fluent in English.
- Development experience with Micronaut.
- Proficiency with Gradle build system.
- Familiar with modern web stack technologies.
- Understanding of how to deploy systems for cloud applications.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud vendor services and APIs.
- Interested in writing highly scalable, parallel and distributed applications.
- Experience with scientific data analysis workflows and execution engines.
- Experience in bioinformatics and genomics.
- A maintainer or a proven track of contributions to open-source software projects.
What we offer
Full-time contract working by the sea in beautiful Barcelona (with the possibility of remote). A competitive salary with a generous employee equity plan in a fun, fast-growing start-up the environment while making a difference in human health.
Seqera Labs was founded by the creators of Nextflow, a widely adopted orchestrator for scientific data analysis applications. Our mission is to foster the adoption of professional open-source software and strengthen the community effort around the Nextflow ecosystem. We provide enterprises with monitoring, optimization and deployment solutions for massively scalable data pipelines across clusters and clouds.