Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Front End Engineer who cares deeply about creating great software within an agile team of developers. You will be responsible for working with the team to design, create and improve our website and apps.
We’d like you to:
- Write code clean and experiment front end technologies such as Angular JS
- Be a major stakeholder in the development of Tailsters greenfield customer facing app, as well as the continued development of other products
- Capitalise on your previous years of experience as a Front End Developer and move into the forefront of an exciting startup
- Desire to continue to write clean and testable code
- Enjoy working within an Agile environment, and feel comfortable estimating the complexity of your work
- Love working with other sociable people in an open and collaborative way
- Celebrate personal successes
- Acknowledge our failures as a team
- Be an animal lover - we’ve got dogs in the office (after all, it’s what we do!) and you can bring your own dog into work.
- Have a sense of humour, be sociable and be a nice person.
- You’ll also have a penchant for rubbish dog puns, and a predilection for Chicken Katsu (#notcompulsory :))
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience with either AngularJS or Angular
- Big bonus if you have experience in writing mobile apps either with Native/JS.
- Your benefits will include holiday entitlement of 20 days per year for a full time employee, in addition to public holidays, plus a day off on your birthday
- Flexible dress code
- Pet Friendly office
- Flexibility in working from home when required
- Monthly socials
- Katsu Fridays
- Perkbox benefits