Sr Full-stack Developer - UI focus (Angular/NodeJS)
This job offer is expired
Our startup client is growing their software team to develop leading edge telecom platforms and telecom network management platforms. In a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the ideal Software Engineer candidate will be high energy, creative, resourceful and truly innovative at engineering unique and well thought out software solutions. This is a hands-on opportunity to develop a new telecom platform which will help define the future of wireless networking.
You'll have the opportunity to design the GUI (Graphic User Interface), implement REST APIs for the Local Craft Interface(LCI) and EMS (Element Management System), delivering cutting edge / high quality software systems from concept to production. You will lead the team of Front-End GUI developers.
You'll also work closely with our team of skilled embedded and firmware developers to build management interfaces (NETCONF, SNMP and TL1) in the device. Being a startup, there are sure to be other tasks and opportunities to learn and expand your capabilities, all while you help define the culture and capability of the company. One thing is for sure, you won't be bored.
· BS/MS in computer science and engineering with at 5 to 7 years of industry experience.
· Demonstrable leadership experience
· Basic system administration on Linux systems.
· Excellent analytical and programming skills.
· A team player, with strong interpersonal and good communication skills.
· Comfortable to work in Agile development environments and the traditional SDLC.
· Experience with Node.js and related frameworks like Express.js
· Experience building EMS / NMS systems with good understanding of FCAPS model.
· Web servers experience with any of Jetty, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.
· Security AAA experience: LDAP, SAML, etc.
· Knowledge of SNMP, NETCONF, TL1 and other TCP/IP protocols.
· Experience in Java server/GUI technologies, J2EE, JMS, Spring framework, MVC, Hibernate, JideSoft, Java Swing, etc.
Our client offers competitive benefits, 401K plan, unlimited vacation, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, gym membership discounts, company provided lunch & snacks and much more....
No visa sponsorships please.
Local candidates only