Senior Full Stack Developer
We have a need for a Senior Full Stack developer to join our team to ship features for our XR (Extended Reality - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_reality) platform.
Our current platform supports hosting 360 degree virtual tours using a-frame (for example https://aframe.io/examples/showcase/sky/) as well as hosting 3D Models. More XR features are also in the pipeline.
We've created a microservices architecture on the backend using Nodejs and use Angular 7 for our front end. Communication is via GraphQL from the front end to our API server.
We promote a test driven environment by writing unit/integration tests first.
Some potential responsibilities you'll have include:
- Integrating front end to backend changes
- Writing reusable front end components
- Creating/changing various microservices
- Designing, development of database changes (relational/non-relational)
This is a startup environment so your work has impact and things are fast-moving.
We care a lot about company culture and how to make it a great place to work.
We have a transparent and friendly interview process that consists of:
- Phone screen with general questions and online coding exercises (30-60 minutes)
- In-Person Interview (2 - 4 hours)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits, Paid Sick Leaves Allowance, Snacks Program, Travel Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Employee Stock Options