Full-Stack Web Developer
This job offer is expired
You want to work for a digital, up-and-coming company and be part of a young dynamic team? Then read on. We are a software development company specializing in the digital marketing of real estate. For this we work closely with the real estate platform ImmoScout24 We need support in the further development of our award winning web applications.
That's what to do
As a full-stack web developer, you are our coding jack-of-all-trades: you are responsible for the independent development of complex web applications for our customers in the real estate industry. Together with the Dev-Team you design new features for our market-leading real estate software and web portals. We are a small team, so you can move a lot.
- Completed computer science studies and/or comparable education
- 3 to 5 years of practical experience in software and web development
- PHP at expert level and good NodeJs knowledge
- Familiar with LEMP stack
- Independent commissioning and support of a web server
- Familiar with Linux server infrastructures and Bash-like environments
- Experienced with relational (MySQL) and document-oriented database systems (mon-goDB)
- Practical experience with RESTful API or GraphQL
- Familiar with Git, Git-Flow, Docker and "Containerisation".
- You are interested in concepts such as "Functional programming", "DRY", "Refactoring", "OOP" or "CI/CD"?
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Independent and analytical way of working
- Commitment and a high awareness of responsibility and quality
We are looking forward to your application!