This job offer is expired
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. With ThreatConnect, organizations can centralize their intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure their effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the User Interface Team at ThreatConnect. Want to help create a product that assists major companies all over the world protect themselves from growing cyber threats all while working from wherever you want? Then keep reading!
Job descriptions are by nature extremely specific. While it may seem like we’re looking for a very specific candidate, we encourage you to apply if: you care deeply about improving frontend technology so our customers can have a great experience using our product.
You love building great interfaces. You spend most of your time coding, but you also have an eye for great design. You understand that User Interaction is about more than making something just look pretty. Maybe you were once a designer (or still are) or maybe your creative outlet has always been the code. Either way, you care as much about the design as you do the code.
You love helping others and being part of a team. You love sharing knowledge with the rest of your team, building sharing tooling for other engineers, giving back to the open-source community and knowing that what you are building has an impact beyond you. You feel that the team that surrounds you is just as important as the skills you cultivate.
You love to hit the ground running. We aim to move at a quick yet sustainable pace. We are a growing team and company with lots of customers waiting for the best new features you’ll help build.
Things You Might Do
- Build reactive, reusable Angular components (using TypeScript, HTML and LESS) that enable us to build better and faster, with less bugs.
- Write Unit Tests and End-to-End Tests with Karma/Jasmine/Protractor alongside the feature you are building to help prevent future regressions.
- Prototype and design new features that feel intuitive, balancing aesthetics and functionality.
- Build services that connect to RESTful APIs, sending and receiving data.
- Review code written by other team members or other teams.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- Work closely with our product, core and QA teams to ensure that we’re building fluid experiences that meet customer needs.
- Research, guide and execute frontend architecture changes, including but by no means limited to integrating Redux.
- Meet release deadlines by participating in Agile/Scrum practices: Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Keeping up with the latest Angular framework improvements and how they can impact the way we build ThreatConnect.
- Help with incremental improvements to our legacy Java/JSF platform.
- Share what you know and learn either one-on-one or with lightning talks to the group.
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, or custom tooling.
- 5+ years of professional frontend development experience
- 2+ years of Angular 2+ experience
- An appreciation for design and user interaction
- Experience writing automation tests: TDD, Unit Tests, and E2E Tests
- Experience with git version control
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with TypeScript
- Expert knowledge of Angular 2+
- Experience creating design patterns in Web UI that are reusable, cross-browser compatible, and responsive.
- Experience with ideations sessions, sketching and brainstorming UX/UI.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Work-Life Balance:
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend