This job offer is expired
Ubiquisoft Technologies is seeking a full-time Front-End Developer to join our development team.
As a member of our team, you will design and build the next generation of software for Ubiquisoft clients and in-house products. From initial product concept to production support this position encompasses the full development lifecycle. Each developer can work remotely or if in town at our location in Germantown, TN.
- Product concept, design, wireframing, and prototyping
- Design and development of new systems for clients and internal projects
- Lead UI design and implementation
- Coding within the company chosen JS framework (currently Angular)
- Consult with management and staff on upcoming projects
- 2+ years Front-End or Full stack development experience
- A passion for good UI and UX design
- Professionalism required (attitude, appearance, and communication)
- RESTful API backend integration or development (Java) experience
- Familiarity with general and mobile-specific design patterns
- Ability to research and resolve programming problems independently
- Open to accepting feedback and ability to follow the direction of technical leads
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check.
- At this point, H-1B visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Nice to have
- Angular 2+ Experience
- React Experience
- iOS (Swift) Mobile Development Experience
- Android Mobile Development Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Public portfolio or open-source contributions
- Graphic design experience or training
- Adobe CC product experience (Ps, Ai, Xd)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Coverage for team members available at no cost. Spouse and Children coverage available for an additional amount.
- Free Friday lunches (at a local restaurant or catered)
- Snacks and drinks galore
- High-End iMac or MacBook with the latest software tools