UI Engineer, IdentityNow
SailPoint is seeking a UI Engineer to join our engineering team in designing and implementing our cloud based SaaS product. We are looking for well-rounded full stack developers who are passionate about the front end user experience and have a proven track record of delivering elegant, intuitive web-based UIs for enterprise applications. You would be a member of a highly Agile team tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product. Specifically, you will help us evolve our front end from extJS to AngularJS and support required changes to our Java/Groovy server. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
- Collaborate with peers and UX consultants on UI and interaction designs
- Use and make new contributions to supporting REST API
- Build prototypes used to collect user feedback in order to iterate through design choices.
- Instrument, maintain, and analyze tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points and guide improvements
- Develop automated test solutions across all supported desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and iOS and Android devices
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, or relevant work experience
- Experience with one or more Automated UI testing frameworks (Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, Silk Test, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Web/application frameworks/servers such as Apache/Tomcat, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Grails or Spring
- Groovy, JSF, JSP, servlets, LESS, SaaS
- Amazon Web Services
- Mobile UI frameworks and related technologies (PhoneGap/Cordova, Sencha Touch, iOS, Swift, Android, etc)
- Agile/scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with commercial security applications/infrastructure products