← Back to all jobs
Lead Front-end Developer (Angular)
What You'll Do
- Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- 50% development / 50% working on requirements, code reviews, mentorship, supervision.
- Lead, train and mentor other team members.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners in a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- 2+ years’ recent experience as a UI Team Lead of both onshore and offshore teams (4+ people).
- Advanced-to-expert level experience in:
- Angular(2+) - 2+ years.
- HTML/CSS - 5+ years of experience.
- SASS or LESS
- Responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Package managers like npm, bower, yarn
- Interacting with RESTful web services
Hands-on experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, etc.) Strong communication and technical writing skillsApply now