Application Developer (Angular/Node)
This job offer is expired
Pyramid Systems is looking for a talented senior developer to join our team in Arlington, VA. This person will support modern web applications and APIs on a Cloud platform, while understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features. We are looking for an individual who can write high-quality code on schedule, while mentoring junior team members and supporting and agile team process.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Mentor and guide junior team members.
**U.S. Citizenship Required
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
- 4-8+ years of experience as an application developer designing and coding functional programs and applications.
- Experience in designing and building applications.
- Experience in creating Restful APIs using Node.js.
- Experience with Angular is a plus; with the ability to lean quickly is a must.
- Understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving capability is a must.
- Experience with MySQL or another relational database is a must
- Experience with Cloud Foundry or other platform automation tools is a plus.
Pyramid is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.