Senior Frontend Developer
This job offer is expired
Due to the extensive growth Mobiquity is currently experiencing, we aim to increase the number of engineers in our Amsterdam office, starting with the Frontend developers.
For us, Frontend engineers are a vital part of our company, a part that enables digital transformation for our clients, allowing them to innovate, predict and respond accurately to the market in the face of opportunity. Focussing on the playing field between innovation and business, we create high-performance digital solutions intended to impact the core of our clients business.
Your role is to be in the heart of software development and you'll be focusing on the following tasks:
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend engineers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Strong Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
Having any of the below mentioned skills will be a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, TypeScript, NodeJS
- Experience in a Fullstack position or in a lead position
- Experience working in a consultancy company
- Good sense of humor
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy company, meaning we don’t own a product but we work on different projects with different clients.
Our business model promotes team as a service and as a conclusion we create teams that are specialized for the needs of our clients and their projects. Working with a consultancy company means that sometimes you and your team will have to work from the client side as well. In our case, this setup implies 4 working days on the client side and 1 working day at the Mobiquity office dedicates to knowledge sharing, personal growth and networking.
We promote diversity, flexibility, teamwork and innovation. By joining with us you will have the chance to gain experience in a large set domains (fintech, healthcare, retail, etc) and to work with cutting edge technologies.
If you are a cloud enthusiast, you’ll probably appreciate the opportunity to work with a company that is Premier Consulting Partner with AWS. Not only will you have the chance to work extensively with AWS but you’ll also become AWS certified, if you decide to do so.
We are a collective of smart individuals – over 750 employees spread across three continents and nine offices - with a mission to humanize digital experiences. Our office in Amsterdam houses over 200 engineers, designers, consultants and data scientists from 36+ nationalities. It's a diverse culture, and we love it!
Our engineers are a passionate group of people who take their jobs seriously and take pride in their achievements. But what would life be without a bit (or a lot) of fun? So working hard and being creative, definitely! After work drinks, pool or table football with fun people, we’re on it!
Check out our Social Media to get an insight on the vibe of our company culture.
- Instagram - www.instagram.com/mobiquityeu/?hl=en
- Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/company/mobiquity-inc-europe
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/MobiquityAMS/
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mobiquityinc
Good employers, take great care of their people and we have therefore lined up several nice perks for you. Check them out below:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance compensation,
- Pension plan, fully covered by the company
- All business travel costs covered by Mobiquity
- Dedicated training budget, the guidance of our career coach or full access to our online learning platform
- Full relocation support: visa sponsorship, 30% ruling, registration, help to find accommodation
- 25 vacation days
- Free fruits, free lunch on Friday and Friday afternoon drinks
- Healthy work-life balance
- Full access to all our social events
Here’s what you need to do to apply: please upload your resume and details in the section below.
Thank you for your interest and application!