Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Mimecast is looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join the Core Engineering team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who possesses excellent software engineering and problem-solving skills. They must be a good communicator, have excellent attention to detail and a structured approach in tackling challenges. The ability to develop effective working relationships and working in a team will be key.
- In this role, you will provide end to end SDLC contribution, build state of the art Web Applications with emphasis on UI.
- You will craft dynamic web apps in a rapid delivery, CI / CD, Agile development environment.
- Provide continuous integration and delivery with peer code reviewing and driving improvements to the Software Engineering Environment.
- This will suit some with proficiency in Front End engineering including HTML, CSS3, TypeScript and Angular 2+.
- The ideal candidate will share a passion for tackling complexity with simplicity and building platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude.
- We are looking for someone who thinks that searching for a needle in a haystack can indeed be exciting and not afraid of exploring unconventional solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as Senior Software Engineer.
- Engineering/Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum / Kanban
- Solid experience with Angular 2+ and NodeJS. (Not AngularJS)
- Familiarity with MVC web frameworks and data-driven applications.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Good experience with Bootstrap framework.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, client-side performance and web security.
- Additional skills, experience, exposure: Webpack or any packing system, Redux Pattern, SAML protocol, Java, OOP, Test Driven Development.
- Due to the nature of this role’s responsibilities, you must be a U.S. citizen to be considered a candidate.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.Apply now