We care about security and we care about our customer's security. Join a driven, tight-knit team to create a [cyber] security solution using the latest technologies to protect and inform our customers' information and businesses. We're growing our team and if you care about creating amazing user interfaces, enjoy solving problems, and find close, mission-focused groups enjoyable, we want you to join us!Job Description
- Interact with APIs and AWS components
- Participate in Scrum standups, review, retrospectives, and planning
- Work with other developers to pair program and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with Product team to define requirements for new features
- 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of Git
- Good understanding of AWS as it relates to web applications.
- Good understanding of Python.
- Good understanding of D3 or other charting libraries.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in cyber security is a plus