Frontend Software Engineer (Cost & Fees)
Our team delivers solutions to the pricing departments of our customers – banks and financial institutions worldwide. Our products help our customers model tariff lists, manage discounts and operate periodic fees. We recently introduced a new product which evaluates the impact of changes in the pricing conditions by using simulations. Take a look here: https://info.avaloq.com/efficient-cost-and-fee-management-with-analytics and join us to further develop its capabilities.
You will join a group of highly skilled, motivated and dynamic people who enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for their contribution to the Avaloq ecosystem. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing, and we contribute to establishing a supportive environment. Our team is embedded in a non-hierarchical organisation, as such we are enabled to envision and drive future innovation. We live and love agile processes, which assists us to continuously improve as individuals and as a team.
- Closely collaborate with the product owner, business analysts and other developers;
- Design, develop and maintain thought-out solutions within the team’s responsibility;
- Improve and optimize existing functionalities;
- Develop and maintain automated tests;
- Take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise;
- Work in an agile environment, helping us to improve our processes.
What you need
- An excellent academic track record, preferably a degree in Software Engineering or a similar field as well as a minimum of 5 years continuous relevant experience
- Strong conceptual skills and an analytical mind with a structured and autonomous approach to work on complex technical problem
- Fluent in English and Agile
- Possessing the following competencies:
- experience working with projects that use web services (RESTful API and consume JSON)
- testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine
- Git, Bitbucket, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins
You will get extra points for the following
- You are interested in the banking business
- An opinion on UI/UX matters and how things should look and feel
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Cornelius Rothaus, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich
Please only apply online.