Senior UI Developer
This job offer is expired
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Senior UI Developer to join the Internet Solutions team in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be supporting a highly configurable Treasury Management application designed for mid-size to large commercial banking customers. You will work closely with a cross-functional team developing a highly configurable Treasury Management application designed for mid-size to large commercial banking customers. Much of your time will be spent on the design and development of an innovative framework-independent UI component library. As part of a growing team, you will be instrumental in moving the interaction design forward for a product offering that is aggressively and successfully competing within the banking and fintech industries.
- Minimum of 6 years of UI experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience coding and testing for accessibility / WCAG / ADA compliance.
- C# development and understanding.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience performing Unit testing.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with component-oriented UI libraries such as AngularJS, React, and Web Components.
- Experience with writing code that analyzes and/or modifies other code (e.g. ESLint, jscodeshift).
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.