Senior UI Developer
At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a Senior UI Engineer to join a team of individuals dedicated to building exceptional user experiences. Work in collaboration with Architecture, UX and Development teams across multiple projects to rapidly prototype and develop industry leading web and mobile applications. Make your mark and be a part of a global leader that’s redefining standards in the industry that entertains the world.
- Partner with Product Management, Architecture and UX to take ideas from concept to working code
- Take a high ownership, self-sufficient and hands-on role across product teams acting as a principle contributor, mentor and technology champion.
- Participate in the UX/UI lifecycle, providing technical guidance and validation
- Propose and develop elegant and user friendly approaches to complex design problems
- Rapidly prototype UI concepts that are ready to be integrated into existing products with minimal effort
- Help pioneer best practices, train and mentor our development communities
- Present and sell your ideas and solutions to product teams, executives and stakeholders
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Production experience with React and Node.js is highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent design aesthetic and attention to detail
- Demonstrable portfolio work is highly desired
- Expertise translating visual design into semantically correct web templates
- Expertise designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Understanding of information hierarchy, typography, aesthetics and composition
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility
- Adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Understanding of REST based services and how to consume within the client environment
- Expertise with source control management, specifically git
- Experience with package management including Bower, Grunt, and NPM
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs including implementing OpenID / OAuth flows
- Experience working as an agile team member