This job offer is expired
1plusX’s mission is to place marketing messages where they have the most impact. We think pinpointed targeting is the key to online marketing success. That’s why we designed a platform to create data insights in order to make online business measurably more successful. 1plusX software ingests data and learns from it to make predictions on how customers and future customers behave online.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-End Engineer to join our team. Are you an energetic team player with a hands-on mentality and strong interpersonal skills? Do you love working in an international team in a start-up environment? Then we like to get to know you!
About the role
- Design and develop new features for the 1plusX Frontend in cooperation with other Engineering teams
- Design and develop interactive visualizations of complex data and information
- Extend and Maintain the 1plusX Frontend core
- Consult and Influence UX and UI design decisions
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- In-depth understanding of relational database management systems like Postgres or MySQL
- Hands-on experience with at least one UI framework Angular, React, or vue.js
- Hands-on experience with Node.js development
- Understanding of data visualization techniques and best practices
- Hands-on experience with data visualization libraries like d3.js or similar
- Familiar with Git, NPM, Docker, CI/CD tools, unit- and e2e testing
- Able to communicate well in English
It is a plus if you have experience with
- Security Engineering
- UX design
- Amazon Web Services
- Mobile UI development
- Scala / Python
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork and we are honest, open, warm and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!