As a Front-end Developer, you will:
- Join the product development team to work on the user interface (Energyworx Console) for our MDM Product (see: https://mdm.energy/).
- Work in a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product
- See code as a design tool and take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Write clean code and build clean interfaces keeping in mind the end users experience as well as any other developers who might build off of your code.
- Ship code to production frequently, often daily
- 4+ years front-end coding experience
- Master of HTML, CSS, and other display-centric web technologies
- Experience with (automated) development workflows (Git + CI build tools/flows)
- Solid understanding of web UI best-practices and standards
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Proven track record of building engaging products (can showcase your work)
- Data visualization experience
- Experience in developing B2B SaaS applications
- Interaction, and visual design skills
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.Apply now