← Back to all jobs
Senior Frontend Developer (Angular) for a Marketing Planning Startup
This job offer is expired
Description: We’re looking for an experienced Angular front-end developer to help us build an exciting new marketing planning application that will significantly improve how small and medium businesses plan and execute marketing. The project is based on Angular 8 with Firebase as the backend (and will potentially use other backend services built in Node.js or other languages).
- Delivering a complete front end application that meets the intended requirements
- Writing well-tested, idiomatic, and commented Typescript, HTML and Sass
- Using only approved 3rd party libraries
- Ensuring high performance on desktop, with appropriate mobile responsiveness
- Working efficiently with product management to refine requirements into finished product
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the APIs
- Communicating with external web services, as needed
- Bias for action and willing to take ownership over delivery despite ambiguity.
- Knowing when and when not to use common front-end design patterns (promises, data binding, asynchronicity).
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- A portfolio of front-end projects that demonstrate well-designed, clean, interactive Angular 2.0+ user experiences
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into a working Angular 2.0+ front-end
- Angular 2.0+ integration with API-based back-end applications
- Unit testing with Jasmine or related tools
- Familiarity with Google Firebase and Node.js a plus
- Familiarity with Photoshop for asset creation from mockups a plus
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Experience using git for source control. Experience with GitHub and git-flow like branching and PR patterns a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
Women, underrepresented groups, and people with non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Not an exact match to the requirements? Apply anyway! We consider candidates on an individual basis
More remote angular jobs
Frontend Engineer - Angular TDD HomeCEU
Full-Stack Engineer - Remote SemanticBits
Front-end Developer - Remote PriceSenz