Senior Software Engineer (fullstack with an accent on the frontend)
As a Software Engineer, you will be an addition to a senior and highly skilled team of 4 software engineers. Everybody in the team is working on multiple tasks and takes writing great code seriously, from requirement analysis to production.
What you’ll do:
Design, build and enhance complex web applications both on the frontend and the backend, linked to massive data streams. Of course you will build with scale & reliability in mind.
Next to this you will also build functional APIs to help us expose our services, work on automation and review other developer’s code according to the team’s standards.
Depending on your knowledge and experience there will also be possibilities to perform other tasks, like
- signal processing for metrics calculation;
- development of our infrastructure and backend systems;
- management and evolution of our IoT fleet.
That's why you have
- a computer science background or domain related background like electrical, mechanical engineering or physics;
- minimum 3 years of relevant professional development experience.
As a Software Engineer you have experience in working with the following technologies:
- Python or Java.
A plus is experience or interest in:
- AWS (or similar);
- Relational and non-relational databases (e.g. Postgres and DynamoDB);
- Docker, Terraform or Jenkins