Software Engineer - FrontEnd [Angular WebDev]
3D Hubs is far more than 3D printing, and we're only getting BIGGER!
If you're looking for a Tech Scale-up in Amsterdam that's utilising A.I. for something other than Financial Services, there are few to choose from. But none will have the tangible impact on everyday life that 3D Hubs has been producing since 2013. Millions of Metallic & Plastic parts have been digitally analysed and automatically assigned to production through our platform. Our algorithms enable Instant Pricing for 3D Printing, CNC Machining & Injection Molding that would otherwise take days or even weeks!
As a FrontEnd Engineer you'll be in a team of 4 responsible for the optimization of our Angular-based SPA, and building new templates and structures into our Online Manufacturing platform as it grows. But we aren't a mass production manufacturing software product. Instead, companies in the Automotive & Aerospace fields use our online platform to get their prototype parts produced for R&D purposes. Think of the cool "first of its kind" Engineering processes that Tesla & NASA require for speed and efficiency, and you're thinking of 3D Hubs.
We intend to continue to optimize and build the best user experience across all of the growing Online Manufacturing industry. We're ethically and environmentally conscious, and want nothing less than an award winning user experience for the millions of visitors that we get as a result. To accomplish this, we need you. You'll will work closely with our Data, Devops and BackEnd engineers, and collaborate with our design teams to figure out what will / won't work. Does that sound like the right environment for your next career move?
What you'll do:
- Design, develop and improve the content framework for our Customer & Supplier Portals
- Work with our Fullstack/BackEnd development teams to create the best User experience
- See the impact of your work on a Global Product used by Engineers around the world
What it takes:
- A degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent professional experience
- Angular experience (or similar frontend framework, e.g. React or Vue) is crucial
- NGRX or Redux experience is a massive bonus but not strictly necessary
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Dynamic, international team of 80+ people from (30+ nationalities), growing to 100+ this year
- Awesome office location in the Amsterdam Houthavens (as of October 2019)
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over Friday events
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page