This job offer is expired
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products, or transform their organization.
With a remarkable growth every year, we are a team of over 150 seasoned industry experts, technology specialists, and creative innovators. In our cross-functional project teams, we combine these diverse capabilities to serve our clients with passion, integrity, and honesty.
At the beginning of 2016, we formed the joint venture Swisscom Digital Technology SA with Swisscom Enterprise. Operating under the brand Open Web Technology, we have become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large enterprises in Switzerland in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Consumer Goods, and Telecommunication industries.
Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work closely with our project managers, UI/UX designers and backend engineers to develop web applications for our clients
- Write efficient and reliable code, use best practices with our team
- Organize and participate code reviews, setup unit and integration tests
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends, maintain documentation of the deliverables
- Proven experience in the development of responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3 using LESS/SASS and Web UI frameworks like Bootstrap
- Knowledge or experience with Angular web application framework
- Managing code using distributed version control (Git)
- UX and UI skills is a plus
- Team player, but also ability to work autonomously
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skill
- Familiarity with agile project methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent in English and French
- Applicants must be Swiss resident or have a valid permit for Switzerland
- Flexibility and motivation, capacity to travel in Switzerland
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication, and self-management
- Quest for constant learning (new technologies and methodologies)
- Passion for Digital Technologies