← Back to all jobs
We are looking for someone with experience and passion for building UIs for web applications with some full-stack sprinkled on top.
What you'll do:
- Work with UX and other engineers to build out new features and updates for our teacher and student focused applications.
- Write clean, testable code for those new features and updates.
- Submit that code in merge requests to your fellow engineers, and return the favor by reviewing their similarly amazing code changes.
- Fix issues with those new features that managed to sneak through your test suite but your fellow engineers caught.
- Focus on providing a polished, responsive, and user-focused UI for the school administrators and teachers that use our products.
Experience you'll need:
- 5+ years experience building web applications with frameworks like Angular, React, Vue, etc
- Expert with HTML and CSS (including preprocessors)
- Experience interfacing with Node.js and MongoDB (or similar platforms)
- Experience with integrating APIs (including 3rd party)
Other preferred technologies you might have:
- Internationalization (i18n)
- CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS/Stylus)
- Unit/E2E Testing (Karma/Mocha/Jasmine/Protractor)